… just set this system up at home, and WOW!
I absolutely love it!
Crystal clear sound quality that works really well within the dimensions of our apartment, a top-notch sub-woofer and a nifty button that lets me convert 2-channel output to the 5.1 set up.
I’ve heard parts of songs, for example, that I’ve never been able to hear before (and that is saying something as I tend to know most songs that I know inside out!!) – it truly is phenominal! It is so easy to just immerse and lose oneself in the music!
REALLY looking forward to trying this out on the TV with a DVD later on!
Specs & sales guff:
- 5.1 Surround Sound: Immerse yourself in movies and games with a full 360° of audio.
- “Matrix Mode”: Enjoy a 5.1 surround sound effect even from 2-channel stereo sources.
- Frequency Directed Dual Drivers (FDD2™): Get balanced, uniform sound without inconsistent, uneven spots.
- Real-time Bass Equalization: Maximize bass response and minimize distortion.
- Ported Down-firing Subwoofer with 5¼” Drivers: Enjoy deeper bass thanks to greater air displacement.
- Center Channel LCD Clip: Mount directly onto most flat-panel displays.
- Wall-Mountable Satellite Speakers: Just rotate the stands to switch from desktop to wall.
- Control Pod: Easily access power, volume, bass, Matrix Mode and your headphone jack.
- Stereo Headphone Jack: Enjoy your music, movies and games privately.
- Plug and Play: Easily connect to PCs, CD and MP3 players.
Satellites: (2) 5.1 cm drivers per satellite
Subwoofer: 13.3 cm ported driver
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D):
Satellites: 21.3 cm x 8.1 cm x 12.7 cm
Centre channel: 19.8 cm x 12.1 cm x 9.5 cm
Subwoofer: 28.6 cm x 16.5 cm x 24.8 cm
- Total RMS power: 70 watts RMS
Satellites: 45 watts RMS (2 x 7.4W front, 15.4W centre, 2 x 7.4W rear)
Subwoofer: 25 watts RMS
- Total peak power: 140 watts
- Frequency response: 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Speakers: 4 satellites, 1 centre channel, 1 subwoofer
- Control centre
- Colour-coded audio cables
- Game console adapter
- User manual
- 2-year limited warranty