So, I have something exciting to announce (and a first for this blog) – I have been approached by Island Records (owned by Universal Music) and asked if I would like to invite two of my blog readers down to a ‘secret’ Erik Hassle gig in East London on December 17th 2009.
Regular readers may be aware that I have blogged about Erik previously, and that I am a fan of his music, and so this was not only a great surprise, but is a good way of putting my blog to some practical use I think (for me, you and the artist!), and allows me to give something back to those lovely people who visit my pages.
To be fair to all, I have decided to operate this as a small competition, as I think/hope that this could prove quite popular! I’ve been given complete freedom to choose how I want to select the people I guestlist (so please don’t be cynical people – and yes, the question is my own! ;)), I just figured this would be the best way.
Whether you’re an old friend, or a new face, do please feel free to enter, this competition is open to all who are 18 or over. It would be great to see a few familiar faces at the gig, or maybe bump into a few new ones.
To enter, all I would like you to do is answer the following question:
What date is Erik Hassle’s single ‘Hurtful’ being released in the UK?
(hint, you ‘ll find the answer on his official page)
To enter please fill out the details on the Contact Form at the base of this blog post with your name, email and your answer!
A few important points to note:
- This competition is only open to people aged 18 years old or over – sorry, but I am simply a blogger and can’t guarantee the welfare of a minor, nor do I know yet if there will be an age restriction on the venue/show.
- If your entry is correct and you are selected, you will win one ticket to the show – thus there will be two winners.
- I will close the competition and remove the ‘Contact Form’ at 17:15 on Friday 4th December 2009.
- The winners will be notified by email soon after – so make sure you pass me the correct email address!!
- Please be aware that I do not have any further information on the secret venue, I am as much in the dark as you! I have my suspicions though, but they may be incorrect! Regardless, it should be easy to get to using TfL transport.
- Winners will need to make their own way to the secret venue.
- Details of the secret venue will be provided to you by email from Universal Music 24 hours before the gig (i.e. on the 16th December).
- In lieu of the above, and due to this being a guestlist, please do be aware that I will need to pass your name and email address to my contact at Universal Music – if you object to this, please do not enter the competition. Note: your details should only be used for the purpose of this competition and communicating the venue to you – you are not signing up for marketing info etc.
- By entering the competition you consent to the above terms.